Broyhill Furniture - Leather Cracking BADLY !!!!

2.5
Style and Design

As an Interior Decorator , I sold this Broyhill Sectional (Sanremo Collection) to my customer in May 2013. 3 1/2 years later she contacted me that there were a few cracks in the leather .

At the time she tried contacting Broyhill herself but didn't get anywhere .

Now the ENTIRE sofa is cracking BADLY !!!!

Not only is this unacceptable but is an embarrassment! I need to get someone to do something ASAP for my customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: Broyhill Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Looks like they need to replace that sofa. Completely unacceptable.I will not be purchasing Broyhill anytime soon.

A large company like this should take care of its customers.What is your reputation worth?My leather sofa lasted over 20 years and there was still no cracks or peeling like that.

Do the right thing. Chris

Broyhill Furniture - Purchased a full size Marco island trundle and drawers were not in the boxes

3.0

Disconnected from Broyhill!! Need a call back

Broyhill Furniture - Power to touch strip not working on new bedside table.

I sent the following email and pictures to Angie at NW Rugs last Friday but have not heard back from her.

Angie@nwrugs.com

Hello Angie,

I called and spoke with you about an issue with the bedside table feature not working. The metal touch strip on the back does not work when we plug a lamp into the female end of the power plug marked on/off. You were going to find these replacement parts.

I can take a picture of the receipt if needed and send it if needed.

Thanks for your help.

Cindy Hayes

502-220-8154

145 Sarah Elizabeth Way

Taylorsville, KY 40071

Product or Service Mentioned: Broyhill Furniture Nightstand.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Broyhill Furniture - Brohill Furniture Poor Quality

1.2

This furniture was puchased 2013 furnituee wore out within 5 years

Comments

I bought a sofa loveseat and Chair so bad that the cushions keep moving you have to shove them back if you sit .The fabric is unweaving and leaving a dark look like its dirty We have no children home and no pets. I have never had furniture age so badly as this it's not even three years. But warranty has expired .I used to like Broyhill

Broyhill Furniture - Brohill Furniture Poor Quality

2.2
Style and Design

Customer Service claims no warranty on product

Product or Service Mentioned: Broyhill Furniture Recliner.

Comments

The fifth wheel we purchased from Heartland RV 4 years ago made a big deal about the furniture being made by Broyhill. The fabric on the two recliners is cracked in numerous places and is flaking off.

Some of the seams are beginning to tear. We use this RV 3 months every year when we are in FL. For the amount of use these recliners get the material shouldn’t be doing this.

The fabric literally is peeling off after a total of 12 months of use. RV furniture is notorious for poor quality but this is ridiculous.